aims both at leadership in terms of production volumes
and at implementing the highest international standards
in all ALROSA’s operations
Our mission & values
ALROSA is a major diamond mining enterprise and a global leader in terms of diamond production and resource base. The company focuses on geological exploration, mining, rough diamonds sales, diamond cutting and polishing. ALROSA mines diamonds in Russia in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and Arkhangelsk region. The ALROSA Group headcount exceeds 30 thousand employees.
ALROSA is a listed company, and its shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange (ALRS ticker) with a free float of 34%. The rest 66% is owned by the Russian Federation, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and local Yakutian municipalities. The company offers its shareholders sustainably high dividend yield and total return of investment.
ALROSA complies with high corporate governance standards. The Company is committed to sustainable development and international corporate responsibility standards. ALROSA participates in the United Nations Global Compact. Its social investments account for about 5% of the Group’s consolidated revenue.
Where we operate
678174, ul. Lenina, 6, Mirny, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia
24, Ozerkovskaya nab. 115184, Moscow, Russia